ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
I, I just, I, I can't, I I I, what the, I don't even know when you would use this, I, what, How, why, what were they thinking, where would you use this, I, I Can't even, I have no reasoning for this, what....the...fridged air. I go to Death Valley once a year and this isn't even needed. When, why, how, what, where would you use this. I, I can't even.....

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
A young boy was sitting on Santa's lap. Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas. The boy said a unicorn. Santa replied, there is no such thing as a unicorn. Santa asked the boy what his second choice would be. The boy answered, a jeep that doesn't break down or leak oil. Santa replied, what color unicorn would you like.

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

A young boy was sitting on Santa's lap. Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas. The boy said a unicorn. Santa replied, there is no such thing as a unicorn. Santa asked the boy what his second choice would be. The boy answered, a jeep that doesn't break down or leak oil. Santa replied, what color unicorn would you like.
And that's the truth. Hahahahaha

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

Not sure if it's considered a meme or a joke, but I found it somewhat funny (and expensive sounding).
Gotta be a joke and love it. That's the Wall on Poughkeepsie gulch in the San Juans of CO. My youngest flipped an ATV here. it's deceptively steep. Excuse the language, but love to see F##k ups on this pitch. I am surprised he made it this far up the gulch without tearing his side boards up.