Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Tell us your funniest Overland joke. Post your funniest Overland video. Show us your funniest Overland MEME...

NOTE: All Forum rules apply here. That being said, if you're easily offended, this may not be the thread for you ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: ❤️Lovey❤️

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV

Not sure if it's considered a meme or a joke, but I found it somewhat funny (and expensive sounding).
I don't understand the psychology behind guys like this. Common sense and logic completely out the window. We saw a guy up at Slickrock Trail a few months ago in a brand new F-150 with the same mentality ruin his truck. Funny also though.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Not sure if it's considered a meme or a joke, but I found it somewhat funny (and expensive sounding).
I had to stop the video and cone back here and say this:

DO NOT EVER DO WHAT THIS FOOL DOES! You want to wreck your rig? Fine. Don't put your life and the lives of others in danger. When that dumbass fool got the winch line out I knew I was going to be furious.

FIRST OF ALL, USE A WEIGHT ON YOUR LINE. The force behind a snapped winch line under load will, as good ol' boy put it, "cut you in half"

Then, trucker cap Tom gets out of his truck after high-centering it, with the line under tension (NO!) then sticks his snoot under his bumper (JUST NO!!!)

ARGH...that's where I stopped. Carry on...