Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I just tried this. The navigation of that website is not easy. I entered some info, and uploaded a photo of my truck, then it asks if I want a copy of the book. I didn't see anything that mentions a badge. We'll see what happens.

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

What book?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
The website where this all started is now creating a "Book of Names" which showcases the many stories and photos of people's Toyotas.

http://masqueunauto.com/home

I shared a story and the name I give my Tacoma. But nothing on the website really mentions anything about them mailing the name badge to you. At least not that I could find. We'll see if anything shows up in the mail over the next few weeks.

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Yeah, this time around they didn't even ask for my address, and the "story box" is nearly long enough to tell the full story of our rigs name.. I asked for MOAK II for our trailer. Our family is really enjoying the revival of a nearly 28 year old family joke.. Fortunately my wife is the artitic one and she nstalled the badge on our 80. It does look like it belongs there. 17425979_10155093034354844_3308203288104439884_n.jpg

Reactions: dziner

Jaydub514

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #

I submitted for one a few months ago - still haven't seen anything :( . Doubt it's coming either unfortunately!

XL.Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Phelan CA
First Name
Jarrod
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I did it and so far only got their book of names. Hopefully the badge will be trailing behind in a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk