G'day from the Northern Tablelands of NSW

• HTML tutorial

Aussie Marc

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

G'day all.

After joining the forum a couple of months ago and lurking for a bit before being called away on extended work duties I'm finally back online and have taken the plunge to officially join OB and am now waiting on my badge, so I thought it high time to wade into the Aussie section and introduce myself.

I'm Marc and I'm most recently from Glen Innes on the Northern Tablelands of NSW, though I've spent many years living in the nation's capital before embarking on a tree-change in the last 6 months, and am originally from the far north coast of NSW. My rig is a 2013 Holden Colorado dual-cab which is just starting to go through the process of outfitting for overlanding after spending most of its early life as a commuter vehicle navigating the roundabouts of Canberra.

I've done some travelling and camping in the past, and spend as much of my spare time as I can in the great outdoors, but I'm very new to vehicle-based adventuring, but I'm hoping to change that moving forwards.

I'll try to contribute as much as I can to the community but there will probably be more questions than answers for some time to come.

All the very best, and I hope to see you all out there sometime soon!

Marc

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

G'day all.

After joining the forum a couple of months ago and lurking for a bit before being called away on extended work duties I'm finally back online and have taken the plunge to officially join OB and am now waiting on my badge, so I thought it high time to wade into the Aussie section and introduce myself.

I'm Marc and I'm most recently from Glen Innes on the Northern Tablelands of NSW, though I've spent many years living in the nation's capital before embarking on a tree-change in the last 6 months, and am originally from the far north coast of NSW. My rig is a 2013 Holden Colorado dual-cab which is just starting to go through the process of outfitting for overlanding after spending most of its early life as a commuter vehicle navigating the roundabouts of Canberra.

I've done some travelling and camping in the past, and spend as much of my spare time as I can in the great outdoors, but I'm very new to vehicle-based adventuring, but I'm hoping to change that moving forwards.

I'll try to contribute as much as I can to the community but there will probably be more questions than answers for some time to come.

Marc
Awesome mate and Welcome !...keep us posted and hope to catch up soon ....

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

G'day all.

Marc
Hello Marc...Welcome again to Overland Bound!
I'm the new Member Rep for NSW located at Tamworth not far from you, if you have any queries, don't hesitate to make contact!
Also welcome our NSW Region FB group and the upcoming Rally to be held on the Jun long weekend....look forward to meeting you!
I am also originally from the NSW Far North Coast...Ballina...now living west of the divide!

Last edited: