FOR SALE Garvin Adventure Rack for 2005+ Nissan Xterra in Truckee, CA

• HTML tutorial

pytheas

Rank I

Contributor III

I have a Garvin Adventure Rack available with all the associated hardware. This rack is designed to connect to the stock Xterra rails. Very useful and fits nicely. I have decided to go with a complete new rack so no longer need this. The rack is in decent shape. Some scuffs and scratches from normal use. No major rust spots. All of the required hardware is included.

You can see the manufacturers website for this rack here: http://www.wildernessracks.com/index.php/adventure-rack-2005-2015-nissan-xterra.html

New this rack is over $500. I am offering it at $100.

I don't want to try to ship this thing so I am looking for a local buyer. I am in Truckee, CA but get down to Sacramento almost every week.

garvin-rack - 4.jpg

garvin-rack - 2.jpg garvin-rack - 3.jpg

Rome Callen

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey there! I am interested in the rack but I have an 2002 Xterra, do you know if the fit would be the same? Also, I know you don't want to ship and I am in Minnesota but if you were willing to, I would obviously pay shipping. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

pytheas

Rank I

Contributor III

Hey there! I am interested in the rack but I have an 2002 Xterra, do you know if the fit would be the same? Also, I know you don't want to ship and I am in Minnesota but if you were willing to, I would obviously pay shipping. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
I don’t think it will work for a 2002. I’m pretty sure that the roof rack tube sizes are different at a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ExciteBike

Rank 0

Contributor I

I am interested. Have an 05 but am located in SoCal. Would you be willing to drive any further south than Sacramento? Could meet this weekend. Let me know. Thanks Eric