Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army

This trip will start in Central Indiana and over the course of the weekend ending up at the Garden of the Gods in Illinois. This trip will consist of forest roads and backroads. This is just a nice fall time trip to get out and enjoy the Midwest and what it has to offer to Overlanders. This is a limited number of rigs trip to allow ease of travel.

efrash

Rank IV

Contributor III

Nineveh, IN, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Frash
Member #

I would love to go on this trip but alas yet again I’ve a conflict and will be in FL. So bummed.

deputydog

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bowling Green, KY, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Holden
Member #

We are looking forward to this. We have talked about going to Garden of the Gods for a while. This pics look amazing.

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Inventor II

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
US Army
Hey everyone! We are only a couple of weeks away from the outing! If all of those that are attending can shoot me an email then I will send out the final details for the event!

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Inventor II

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
US Army
I will likely need to join up at camp as I cannot get off work until 16:30 ET that friday.
No worries at all. I am going to get the coordinates and post where our camp is going to be so that way everyone knows where we go on Friday. I hope to have a few map files as well for those that want to have them.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
No worries at all. I am going to get the coordinates and post where our camp is going to be so that way everyone knows where we go on Friday. I hope to have a few map files as well for those that want to have them.
Good deal. We won't be far behind since we'll be heading out at 16:30. Hope to be there well before dark.

C

Caliente

Will we need to deflate & reinflate our tires at any point for this trip?