Funny Video 4wd stuck on beach

• HTML tutorial

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/Hectic4WD/videos/vb.247122695473585/404856426366877/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=""><a href="">Nvm the Hummer.. watch me watch me!! &#064;0.14</a><p>Its a Hummer.. Then in the background.. Uh - showoff.Toyota - &quot;I can go anywhere!&quot; / Point proven.Hectic4WD</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Hectic4WD/">Hectic4WD</a> on Wednesday, July 29, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Reactions: Mike G

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

For those of us not of FB ( we exist lol)

Can we get a youtube link?

Forums i can do

But FB and the like are not my thing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
LOL LOL LOL. That is the best photo bomb ever. I had to watch it three times, and I'll be back later to watch it a few more.

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

For those of us not of FB ( we exist lol)

Can we get a youtube link?

Forums i can do

But FB and the like are not my thing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Tried a quick Youtube search but count find it. Anyone else able to help? In short, its a H2 being pulled out of the ocean and then an FJ photo bombs it by driving around the stuck H2 into deeper water and just keeps driving by.

Reactions: IronPercheron

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Not gonna lie.... I might have done the same :smirk: (except for the whole salt water thing that is).
Then bought him a beer at the end of the day so no hard feelings, lol.

Reactions: NorthStar96