Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

These are also easy to label, best money spent, has been a computer enable label printer. I have a main name, and list all items in the box. Really works well, especially if you go with someone that does not know your packing system.
I've been thinking about getting a bunch of see-through packing label pouches to attach to the top and maybe front of my Wolf Packs and Cub Packs so I can change up the contents list on the fly if I want. A couple pieces of card or manila folder material in there, or index cards...

Last edited:

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Labeling storage: For those with Frontrunner Wolf and Cub Packs or other heavy duty storage, I just received a bunch of heavy-duty clear, adhesive-backed, biz-card sized, pouches I'm going to use for labeling contents. Easy to change when necessary. Not suitable if exposed to extreme weather.

I have six sheets of eight each to pass along to the first six people interested, free, postage included. Check my post in the Pay It Forward thread.

Only four left. . .

cardholder_4992.jpg

cardholder_4993.jpg

cardholder_4994.jpg

Last edited:

Jeremy M.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mascoutah, IL, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
McNeil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2JTM
Service Branch
Army
Where is the best place to purchase wolf packs? direct from Front runner?

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Where is the best place to purchase wolf packs? direct from Front runner?
You can get a variety of Front Runner products directly from them (link to their storage items), though if you are closer to one of the other places they're sold, you can pick them up in person and potentially save shipping charges. Just shop around. I bought all mine, along with a bunch of other Front Runner stuff, through Exploration Outfitters in Mead OK (halfway between OKC and Dallas). Ordered ahead, then picked it all up when I picked up my trailer.

Be careful though, as there are some links for Wolf Packs out there that lead to what looks like honest-to-god Wolf Packs, but in miniature for the RC crowd.

Front Runner has a bunch of great stuff. I love and have the Wolf and Cub packs as well as their Flat Packs, Expander Chairs, and Stratchit Straps, and just ordered their Drop Down Table w/cutting board meant for Jeep tailgates. I'm using it on my van rear door.

Good luck finding what you're after, @Jeremy M.

Jeremy M.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mascoutah, IL, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
McNeil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2JTM
Service Branch
Army
You can get a variety of Front Runner products directly from them (link to their storage items), though if you are closer to one of the other places they're sold, you can pick them up in person and potentially save shipping charges. Just shop around. I bought all mine, along with a bunch of other Front Runner stuff, through Exploration Outfitters in Mead OK (halfway between OKC and Dallas). Ordered ahead, then picked it all up when I picked up my trailer.

Be careful though, as there are some links for Wolf Packs out there that lead to what looks like honest-to-god Wolf Packs, but in miniature for the RC crowd.

Front Runner has a bunch of great stuff. I love and have the Wolf and Cub packs as well as their Flat Packs, Expander Chairs, and Stratchit Straps, and just ordered their Drop Down Table w/cutting board meant for Jeep tailgates. I'm using it on my van rear door.

Good luck finding what you're after, @Jeremy M.
Thanks I think I will just order direct. I have been eyeballing a slimline rack for my cab as well.

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I have 3 FRO Wolf Pack boxes. One has kitchen supplies, another has recovery gear, and the third has electronics (camp lights, flashlights, charging chords, etc). And they're just strapped into the cargo area so labeled with post-it notes. LOL

Reactions: wandering nomad

OkieGobi

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lawton, Oklahoma, USA
Member #

Labeling storage: For those with Frontrunner Wolf and Cub Packs or other heavy duty storage, I just received a bunch of heavy-duty clear, adhesive-backed, biz-card sized, pouches I'm going to use for labeling contents. Easy to change when necessary. Not suitable if exposed to extreme weather.

I have six sheets of eight each to pass along to the first six people interested, free, postage included. Check my post in the Pay It Forward thread.

Only four left. . .

View attachment 45536

View attachment 45537

View attachment 45538
Great idea!

Reactions: Road