Front Runner Outfitters vs Rhino Rack

• HTML tutorial

XPlore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

Hi guys, I am currently looking at 2 roof racks for my Jeep, anyone have experience with either 2?

Front Runner Outfitters

Rhino Rack

What I am really trying to look for is a roof rack similar to Gobi (where it mounts directly to the vehicle roof, removing the actually rack bars) but I seem to not be able to find anything

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I don't know much about the Renegades. Just posted a bit ago that I got my Warrior Renegade cargo rack installed today on my JKU. Here's a link to one that is universal fit. Not sure how it mounts though. Ar you looking for something where you remove your current system and mount a whole new carrier?
http://www.carid.com/warrior/roof-rack-mpn-81840.html

XPlore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

I don't know much about the Renegades. Just posted a bit ago that I got my Warrior Renegade cargo rack installed today on my JKU. Here's a link to one that is universal fit. Not sure how it mounts though. Ar you looking for something where you remove your current system and mount a whole new carrier?
http://www.carid.com/warrior/roof-rack-mpn-81840.html
Yup I would not like to use crossbars and have it bolt directly to the roof

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Yup I would not like to use crossbars and have it bolt directly to the roof
Not sure what's all out there yet for Renegades since they are relatively new. I really want one. Every time we drive by the dealership, I tell my wife to buy me one. Unfortunately, she won't trade in our Grand Cherokee. So, if I want one, I have to give up my Wrangler. Which, I probably never will.

Call your dealership and see what options there are. Then do some research online and see if you can find a better deal on the same products.

Reactions: XPlore

XPlore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

Not sure what's all out there yet for Renegades since they are relatively new. I really want one. Every time we drive by the dealership, I tell my wife to buy me one. Unfortunately, she won't trade in our Grand Cherokee. So, if I want one, I have to give up my Wrangler. Which, I probably never will.

Call your dealership and see what options there are. Then do some research online and see if you can find a better deal on the same products.
They are really capable, Dealership has nothing :( Hopefully Gobi or RockRoad outfitters will make something

Reactions: ShawnR