Front Runner Outfitters vs Rhino Rack

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

XPlore

Rank III

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

Hi guys, I am currently looking at 2 roof racks for my Jeep, anyone have experience with either 2?

Front Runner Outfitters

Rhino Rack

What I am really trying to look for is a roof rack similar to Gobi (where it mounts directly to the vehicle roof, removing the actually rack bars) but I seem to not be able to find anything

XPlore

Rank III

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

I don't know much about the Renegades. Just posted a bit ago that I got my Warrior Renegade cargo rack installed today on my JKU. Here's a link to one that is universal fit. Not sure how it mounts though. Ar you looking for something where you remove your current system and mount a whole new carrier?
http://www.carid.com/warrior/roof-rack-mpn-81840.html
Yup I would not like to use crossbars and have it bolt directly to the roof

ShawnR

Rank VI

Influencer II

Davenport, Iowa
Member #

Yup I would not like to use crossbars and have it bolt directly to the roof
Not sure what's all out there yet for Renegades since they are relatively new. I really want one. Every time we drive by the dealership, I tell my wife to buy me one. Unfortunately, she won't trade in our Grand Cherokee. So, if I want one, I have to give up my Wrangler. Which, I probably never will.

Call your dealership and see what options there are. Then do some research online and see if you can find a better deal on the same products.

Reactions: XPlore

XPlore

Rank III

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

Not sure what's all out there yet for Renegades since they are relatively new. I really want one. Every time we drive by the dealership, I tell my wife to buy me one. Unfortunately, she won't trade in our Grand Cherokee. So, if I want one, I have to give up my Wrangler. Which, I probably never will.

Call your dealership and see what options there are. Then do some research online and see if you can find a better deal on the same products.
They are really capable, Dealership has nothing :( Hopefully Gobi or RockRoad outfitters will make something

Reactions: ShawnR