Front and Rear bumpers for 2003 Ranger

• HTML tutorial

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

I am looking for some help in finding a good supplier for parts that fit a Ford Ranger. I know it is an odd vehicle to have but I got it cheap (free) and I am looking to get it equipped a bit better. Anyone know of a shop that makes high clearance bumpers with winch fittings for a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge Plus?

Piff

Rank II

Member I

Lathrop, CA, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
OReilly
Member #

I am starting that quest my self of finding parts for rangers too.

for winch bumper I was thinking of building my own behind the bumper for a cleaner look.

I looked around online, I found a few on ebay. I searched "ford ranger bumper."
I would suggest going to a welding shop with a pictures, if you want it local.

Reactions: Brandon Harvey

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

I am starting that quest my self of finding parts for rangers too.

for winch bumper I was thinking of building my own behind the bumper for a cleaner look.

I looked around online, I found a few on ebay. I searched "ford ranger bumper."
I would suggest going to a welding shop with a pictures, if you want it local.

Piff - looks like you and I are in it alone :fearscream: on our quest to use a Ford Ranger. I found some that might help. Here are the ones I have located:

Fearce OffRoad in Albany Oregon: http://www.fearceoffroad.com/FR3_Ranger_Bumper.html - Looks pretty good.

Elite Ford Ranger form Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elite-Ford-Ranger-Modular-Front-Winch-Bumper-with-Bull-Bar-1998-2011-/182481030931?fits=Make:Ford

May the search go on.

Reactions: Piff

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

When I couldn't find anyone that made a bumper for my F150 that wasn't this god awful huge bumper I had them custom made.... I'm sure Mercenary offroad can make you a nice high clearance bumper..... They are out of Southern California

-Raul

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

When I couldn't find anyone that made a bumper for my F150 that wasn't this god awful huge bumper I had them custom made.... I'm sure Mercenary offroad can make you a nice high clearance bumper..... They are out of Southern California

-Raul
Raul - Thanks so much! I will definitely give them a call.

Reactions: Raul B

cowens88

Rank 0

Traveler I

If your located in Nor Cal, Beaty Industries has built custom bumpers and racks for the overland community but they are usually booked out a month

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

KarrbonFiber

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Karr
Member #

I'm in the same boat. Having a Stepside makes matters worse too. The rear bumpers are smaller.

Most guys I've known over the years have had them made by shops.

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

I ta
I'm in the same boat. Having a Stepside makes matters worse too. The rear bumpers are smaller.

Most guys I've known over the years have had them made by shops.
I talked to Ron at Fierce off road, "great guy" and he will do front and rear for $2800 - http://www.fearceoffroad.com/FR3_Ranger_Bumper.html. I did some price comparisons and it seems fairly comparable to many from ARB and such so I went with him given he is local.

I put my order in and should have my bumpers by first of year.

KarrbonFiber

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Karr
Member #