Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Recently got the Glacio 45lt, single zone fridge/freezer, working well so far, and with a 60amp deep cycle battery and an 80 watt solar panel...doing the job

View attachment 49774
Nice....I have a 45lt fridge/freezer single zone also...it has the Lumik brand but its made by Evakool ....160 watt Kings foldable solar panels and a 100 amp battery...yep works for me also!20170101_092256.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using OB Talk mobile app

Horse Soldier

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Louisville Ky
First Name
B
Last Name
Davis
Member #

right been looking at the following thought id ask you lot down under
Iron manhynter
Arb
Waco
Thinking about 40 ltr Any info. Thoughts.
I have 2 Engel 45qt,I keep one in my xj and one in my semi. I have 62qt whynter in my f350. I would not trade my Engels for anything one has traveled all 48 states, all provinces of Canada and Alaska. I think the same Chinese manufacturer makes the waco, dometic and arb.

Horse Soldier

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Louisville Ky
First Name
B
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Ive got a waco in my crafter
I looked up your long/lat and you have and unfair advantage when it comes to vehicles. A diesel patrol, landcruiser SUV and ute, landrover defender, hilux, a troopy. I am thinking about a 2004 disco and putting a 4ntb Cummins or a ford 6.9 idi in it.

Reactions: Aussie571

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I looked up your long/lat and you have and unfair advantage when it comes to vehicles. A diesel patrol, landcruiser SUV and ute, landrover defender, hilux, a troopy. I am thinking about a 2004 disco and putting a 4ntb Cummins or a ford 6.9 idi in it.
Seen a few with isuzu engines installed We have the trucks WHILE YOU GOT THE COUNTRY

Reactions: Aussie571