Free: Canada Parks National Pass 2017

• HTML tutorial

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Canadian member here: I think these are a great idea but dont forget to read the whole thing... The passes are for National parks only (NOT PROVINCIAL PARKS) I have a feeling this will cause huge confusion for the front gate staff of all parks.

2nd the passes are only free day passes... you still have to pay for overnight fees which comes included with full access to the park all day aswell.

Great concept but probably more trouble than theyre worth IMO

Reactions: Art and SeguineJ

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

For those of us who did read it. I think they'll be enjoyable and well worth it. It's been helping more as motivation to venture somewhere totally new. So I am excited. But you are correct. Like anything, read all the details!

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Canadian member here: I think these are a great idea but dont forget to read the whole thing... The passes are for National parks only (NOT PROVINCIAL PARKS) I have a feeling this will cause huge confusion for the front gate staff of all parks.

2nd the passes are only free day passes... you still have to pay for overnight fees which comes included with full access to the park all day aswell.

Great concept but probably more trouble than theyre worth IMO
I can definitely understand that concern as we get a very similar situation for certain parks in WA but I ordered one none the less just because it may come in handy whenever we head up to Canada. Took 2 mintues to order so why not.

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

I came across the offer while planning a trip through Glacier NP US and Banff NP Canada, took maybe a week to get the pass- fantastic trip.