Four Max Traxes or Two?

• HTML tutorial

MandAtaco

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
Member #

I've got 2, thats what I could afford. They guys I go out with most of the time usually have a set also, so between a few of us we can add them up if we need too.

Reactions: Cottonwoody

Chromedragon

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stockton, CA
Member #

I started with 2 and after some interesting experiences went up to 4 as more of a just in case even thought I have lockers and a winch id rather work up to the more involved recovery's so to me 4 makes sense...8 well that could be interesting....but kind of annoying to store.

Tobias Mann

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

La Crosse, Wisconsin
Member #

I was just wondering this myself! I am planning to pick up two traction mats Treds or Maxtrax (I haven't decided yet). If I go with Maxtrax I'll have to just get two, but If I got with Treds I'll get four. The biggest threat in my area is mud and sand either one traction mats should really help with.

Ironhide Fx4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

VT
Member #

I would like to end up with a set of 4 eventually. Of course, I have to be able to afford 2 to start.....

My main reason for wanting 4 is to use them stacked as a ramp or for leveling at camp.

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Just bought four maxtrax and the funniest thing, I haven't gotten stuck since. They must be working worth every penny.

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app