US Rocky Mountain For Sale/trade - Northern Colorado - tires Goodyear Wrangler adventure with kevlar 265/70/r16 - 2600 miles - local pickup/ buyer pays shipping

• HTML tutorial

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I recently upgraded my tires and have a set of 4 Goodyear wrangler tires with only 2600 miles mostly city driving, about 20 miles total on easy to moderate rated trails. I'm located in Fort Collins, Colorado. I am willing to trade in person or sell and exchange locally or ship if buyer pays shipping. If we meet on a trail ride or camping even better. 300usd obo

1590437894524.png

Last edited:

Iridium

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I am not a tire expert. I just looked at my current tires and they are 245/75/16's. Not sure that would fit on my rims?
These are 265/70/r16, which are just a touch larger than the tires you're running depending on what vehicle you are driving you might have some issues with rubbing due to the added width of the tire. I would think they would fit, just can't say for certain.

Koopdaddy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Loveland, CO, USA
Member #

I have a suburban 2500, clearance shouldn't be an issue. its the rim I am concerned about. Again admittedly I am a newb when it comes to tires and what fits what. Let me check on somethings as I am interested.

Iridium

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I have a suburban 2500, clearance shouldn't be an issue. its the rim I am concerned about. Again admittedly I am a newb when it comes to tires and what fits what. Let me check on somethings as I am interested.
whats the width on your wheel? the wheels i had them on were 7 or 7.5" wide i would think they would fit the suburban fine