Rank III

Contributor III

Boston, MA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Micheal
Member #

Hey guys, we sold the truck so we don't have a vehicle to mount the Smittybilt on anymore! It served us well for one cross country camping trip and was slept in about 15 nights over 20 day trip. Otherwise it has been in a closet for 6 months! Everything that comes with a brand new Overlander XL will come with this one.

The cover is worn slightly on the corners but otherwise the tent is in perfect shape.

Asking $1,200 obo.

You will have to come to Boston, MA to pick it up.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Sold the truck?! Jeeze, this is the first I heard of you and I'm practically down the street. Looks like a nice truck. Sorry its fone. What did you replace it with?

sourcetags

Rank III

Contributor III

Boston, MA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Micheal
Member #

Sold the truck?! Jeeze, this is the first I heard of you and I'm practically down the street. Looks like a nice truck. Sorry its fone. What did you replace it with?
My Fiancee and I just moved into the area from Texas. I haven't posted about it on here before. Right now we're just a one car family since one of us works within walking distance! Thinking about a JL Rubicon with the EcoDiesel though!

PandaMonium 428

Rank IV

Traveler III

Carl Junction, Jasper County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
O’Connell
Whats the lowest you would go on this? Id hate to insult you with a $500 offer but i’d be willing to road trip (1,291 miles one way)for that price lol
I have a good place to store it. So I'll wait until a reasonable offer comes along. Appreciate it though.
Well come back at me with a counter offer then lol

NicholsPack

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Carrollton, VA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Nicholson
Member #

Still looking to part with the tent? Can you add pictures of the damaged cover. My family has outgrown my hard shell, and I’m not going to have a trailer ready before my vacation, so I’m looking for something like this.