Launch Member

Contributor I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Up for grabs, an older (don’t know the year) roof top tent by Air-Camping. I believe it’s Autohome now. In good shape, no tears a few dirty spots but otherwise in really good shape. An all canvas tent that would make the perfect addition to an older rig for the classic set-up. Half the ladder is missing, could easily be changed out, and has a full cover. I was planning on mounting this on my Tacoma, but decided on another route. local pick up or delivery within reason. Sorry.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Up for grabs, an older (don’t know the year) roof top tent by Air-Camping. I believe it’s Autohome now. In good shape, no tears a few dirty spots but otherwise in really good shape. An all canvas tent that would make the perfect addition to an older rig for the classic set-up. Half the ladder is missing, could easily be changed out, and has a full cover. I was planning on mounting this on my Tacoma, but decided on another route. local pick up or delivery within reason. Sorry.
That's kind of cool to see in the evolution of RTTs, and I wonder the age on it, especially if it is pre-Autohome/Maggiolina. We used to see RTTs when camping all over Europe in the 50s.

Good luck with the sale!

Reactions: The mad aquarius