US Southwest For Sale-Los Angeles-2008 TRD Tacoma 6speed FULLY BUILT Fresh Prep-RST 4x4 Conversion

• HTML tutorial

Rob2thec

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Not parting out, and I am Asking $30,000 OBO If you are serious message me with your phone number.
This truck is well sorted out and a unique (rear?) vehicle. It is a 6 speed manual transmission TRD with an E-locker. Has very LOW original miles and is ready for someone who will appreciate it.

**08/12/2019 The truck is being finished at Rock Solid Toys in Anaheim. It has a fresh 4x4 conversion with an FJ cruiser manual transfer case and a TON of new parts listed below. I will be able to show the truck this weekend. This conversion comes with a transferable LIFE TIME warranty.

The truck will go to Yota Masters this week for a final inspection before I will show to any potential buyers. CLEAN CARFAX, CLEAN TITLE.

The truck itself is a 2008 tacoma TRD 2x4 6 speed manual 4.0L V6. It has 90k original miles and a clean CA title. Everything works great and drives great. Countless records to show, and I am the second owner of this truck from new. The P.O. and I are and still are great friends. So I know the history of this truck.

Please call me if you have any questions about the truck: three one zero 4 three zero two 8 4 seven

Mods:

INTERIOR:
-Wet Okole seat covers front, rear and center console. added pockets in rear and at the front for additional storage
-Momo Shift knob
-RST custom transfer case shift nob
-RST custom leather shifter boot
-Weather tech drivers side floor liner (passenger disappeared in Baja mysteriously)
-Ram Mount A pillar phone holder with I-phone cable
-Cobra 3500 Inverter with 2 outlets and 2 USB outlets
-Dual batterie switch

Rock Solid Toys 4x4 Conversion NEW ZERO MILES
-Tacoma Transfer Case with FJ Cruiser Manual shifter
-Low Mile 6 speed 4x4 Transmission with NEW syncros and has been professionally gone through
-Front and rear drive shafts rear with slip yoke to accommodate spring under
-Front wheel bearings and all seals
-Front differential with 4.88 gears
-Total Chaos +2 axles and Toyota CV’s
-RST stand alone actuator harness

ARMOR:
-PelferyBilt Front Aluminum bumper with full upper hoops, 20 inch LED cut out and Fog Light cut outs, powered coated
-PelfreyBilt Tacoma High Clearance rear bumper, Gate with -Rotopax mounts, High lift mouth, and fold down table powder coated
-PelfreyBilt IFS skid
-PelfreyBilt Gas Tank Skid
-PelfreyBilt Mid Skid
-PelfreyBilt Rear Skid
*All Aluminum
-PelfreyBilt weld on Rock sliders with kick out

FRONT SUSPENSION:
*Fresh powder coat and prep ZERO MILES on prep
-Baja Kits +2 kit
-Baja Kits spindle gusset
-Baja Kits bypass and double sheer shock mount
-King 2.5 Coil over with remote res fresh rebuild ZERO MILES from DC shock services
-Welded Alignment cams Basically every option they offer

-Link: Truck Suspension - Toyota 4WD - Tacoma 05-15

REAR SUSPENSION:
-Baja Kits Rear Spring under kit
-Deaver Custom made spring under pack for the 1000lbs of extra weight
-King OE Replacement 2.5 shock with remote res FRESH REBUILD ZERO MILES
-Gusseted rear axle housing and NEW ECGS 4.88 gears E-locker
-1.25 spider tracks spacers
-Defined Engineering Chromoly replacement shackles with delrun bushings
-Defined Engineering Rear Shackle bucket brace

OVERLAND GEAR:
-Truck Vault 7' system with locking drawers
-ARE custom made shell, dual sliding wind doors, internal -support for extra roof loads
-Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform, custom setup for access cab front
-120v and USB plugs in rear

RECOVERY:
-WARN 9.5CTI
-WARN Spydura Synthetic Rope
-Factor 55 Hawse Fairlead 1.0
-Factor 55 Shackle mount
-New tow straps and winching gear included

WHEELS / TIRES:
-BFG KO2 35x12.5 R17 over 70% tired left. Less then 10k miles
-17 inch NV Method Race wheels with Fux bead lock.

LIGHTING:
-20" Ridgid SR2 Combo light in front bumper
-2x Ridgid amber lights in from bumper
-2 Ridgid back up lights
-6 LED rock lights, 1 on each wheel, 1 under the hood, and 1 on roof rack
-All professional wired into a Switch PRO module

Also has onboard VAIR air with tank
Back up batterie with switch to run a fridge and compressor when camping. I have a whole bin of other odds and ends that go with the truck. CB, tech deck for dash, lots of stuff!

Thank you for looking, this is a great truck but I do not have the time to use it as I would like too. I am asking 30,000.00 Or Best Offer. CASH or money order. We can go to the bank and when the money clears I will sign the title

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: PNWInfernoPro