US West FOR SALE 2004 toyota tacoma double cab w/ flippac camper. $35k

• HTML tutorial

HellsAngler

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

I've got the itch for another build that might suite my needs a little better than my current rig so putting it up for grabs.
I totally understand how insane the market for these trucks and the flippac are but i think the asking price is reasonable. So if youre not happy the price i get it, move on.
I love this truck and set up so if it doesnt sell then no sweat for me, but if i can make someone else's rig dream come true and build my next then great.

Happy to answer any questions for interested buyers but this isnt a build thread so please no questions outside of that.

The truck.
2004 toyota tacoma double cab. 126k miles. (will go up as i use it)
4wd. auto transmission.
factory Rear diff lock
aux transmission cooler.
Im the 3rd owner. CA truck its entire life. rust free. original frame as far as i know
timing belt done professionally at 99k miles.
oil and filters done every 3k. by myself

Wheelers trail pro suspension kit with Expedition rear springs and bilstein 700lb front springs/shocks. upgraded bushings and greasable shackles. extended steel braided brake lines
All pro IFS and transmission skid plates.
All pro baja front bumper with Ironman 9.5k winch w/ synthetic rope
All pro rear wrap around bumper

Toyota steel rims with 255/85/r16 Cooper discoverer s/t maxx tires. roughly 30k on the tires. tons of tread
upgraded to the tundra rotors and disc's

New OEM toyota cv drivers side and napa cv passenger side less than 10k miles ago.
New OEM toyota ball joints done about 15k miles ago
333 fab permalignment tabs

Tranmission pan was replaced about 20k ago with OEM toyota pan because drain plug was stripped by previous owner. New fuilds done as same time
Front and rear diff , transfer case fluid replaced 5k miles ago

Custom cab platform for storage and dog bed. Original bench seat included with neoprene cover.
all aux. electrical runs through blue sea fuse block
weathertech floor mats

Sony head unit with apple car play.

Flippac
In excellent shape compared to any others ive seen.

Rare 5 ft bed size fits any mid size 5 ft truck
all factory lights work and run through blue sea fuse panel to deep cycle starter battery in the truck
iceco fridge and fridge slide.
Diy 80/20 storage and additional sleeping platform
sleeps 3 adults comfortably. Ive camped with my gf and 2 70lb dogs in the bed. no issues
DIY bed drawers that are split in half so they are easily removable when the bed is needed. sealed with wood sealer for water protection. covered in fabric for comfort when inside

Slo Rain fly with 4 windows

ARB awning comes off the back

cam lever for camper included and works great.

Only disclaimers but non issues. very hairline cracks in some corners of fiberglas that havent grown since ive owned the camper. they dont go all the way through. I think this is fairly common on old fiberglass.

where the legs of the camper that are used to attach to the hood could use some love but work just fine

I may be missing a few things and will try to update as they come to mind.

Truck is in the East San Francisco Bay Area. I drive it a few miles every few days then on weekend trips. so mileage will go up.

Asking 35k. Open to some trades. Mostly 1st gen tundras with cash or similar

Attachments