FNG checking in from Los Angeles

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Just a quick hello after being invited by a fellow t4r.org member (I have the same handle there)

I'm in a 2WD 99 SR5 Sport with an Aussie Locker awaiting a 4WD upgrade. Looking forward to some some local wheeling and overlanding in the SoCal/Sierras.
Hi Octanejunkie and welcome to OB! Nice looking SR5! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: octanejunkie

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Welcome, my wife is from the San Gabriel Valley. She still has family in the area and we find ourselves down their frequently. In fact, on our way now for a post-Christmas visit.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Just a quick hello after being invited by a fellow t4r.org member (I have the same handle there)

I'm in a 2WD 99 SR5 Sport with an Aussie Locker awaiting a 4WD upgrade. Looking forward to some some local wheeling and overlanding in the SoCal/Sierras.
Welcome to Overland Bound! Hope to hear about your adventures.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
How do most guys do that, post individual outing threads or start a My Adventures Wheeling thread somewhere on here?

This is what I've got so far Lol
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/index.php?threads/11906/
1. Outings are in Rally Points
2. When new members post their intro I reply welcoming them. There are several members who do this.
3. There are a number of threads you can post your adventures and any other contributions in.

I hope this helped. If you have other questions feel free to ask.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

octanejunkie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Angeles
Member #

1. Outings are in Rally Points
2. When new members post their intro I reply welcoming them. There are several members who do this.
3. There are a number of threads you can post your adventures and any other contributions in.

I hope this helped. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
Thanks, while I don't want to be that spammy posting new guy, I don't want to hijack either Lol

Do y'all do build threads here?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk