Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I know there are trails all around there but haven't had time to explore. Anyone know how to research 4x4 trails? I'll look into setting up a rally point. Most likely mid October. Suggestions welcome.

davebar1010

Rank 0

Traveler I

Ohio
I'm from Ohio but in FL all the time . Making a trip early October ..im going from St John's to south of Ocala and or Kissimmee ..was looking into a north to south or east to west through ocala forest.

Any ideas if trails go that way or are they mostly loops in designated areas?

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I'm from Ohio but in FL all the time . Making a trip early October ..im going from St John's to south of Ocala and or Kissimmee ..was looking into a north to south or east to west through ocala forest.

Any ideas if trails go that way or are they mostly loops in designated areas?
Go to Ocala NF website go to maps and print the motor vehicle use map its 30 pages. Most of the trails are game for hwy legal 4x4. There is also a trail called tread lightly four wheel drive trail that's 81 miles. I have never been on it so can't recommend it.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Florida social meet n greet! Upcoming event. Saturday September 1st from 5PM to 9PM at Ace Cafe Orlando. Hope you guys can join in on this free event. - The event is pinned as a Rally Point on the map.

Attachments

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
I'm just about ready with my rig, are there any meetups, meetings or events planned for 2020? after this virus thing of course.
Nothing specifically set up just yet, but I've got a couple of meetups in the works. I'm out of town for the next 3 weeks, but I want to do a Tampa meetup when I get back and we're potentially going to do a whole Southeast meetup.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Anyone interested in a Memorial Day weekend trip in Cedar key Fl?