Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Im down for something im willing to plan a ride through Ocala and check out a few spots throughout the forest...
Sounds good. I’m not able to make any trips until next year sometime, but I will help you organize a get together.

And at our Ocala meetup, a member of ours got a good spot to check out...

Here’s a link to the video I edited together:

Reactions: Lindenwood

Floridaexpedition

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Altamonte Springs, Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Batt
Member #

I thought that video was from when we had the Overland meet that Kevin set... So i edited my message saying nvm... Just forgot to add the "edit" lol where they were crawling on the pad was at sellers lake..

Reactions: AdventureWithDanan

Floridaexpedition

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Altamonte Springs, Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Batt
Member #

But we are going to meet with North Georiga Overland the day after Christmas... So saving my pennies, but the begining of the year ill be ready!!

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
I would be up for anything. It’s been a long while since I’ve done any real trail riding. Would also be up for just a meet and greet at a local brewery Thanks.
Let’s set it up! I leave for Virginia tomorrow, so I will not be able to attend. We’ve got Dunedin brewery across the causeway from you. Very good beer, very good food, world famous.

gatorfish

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tampa
Let’s set it up! I leave for Virginia tomorrow, so I will not be able to attend. We’ve got Dunedin brewery across the causeway from you. Very good beer, very good food, world famous.
Love Dunedin Brewery. There are so many great ones in the Tampa Bay Area. I am tied up over the next few weekends as well. Maybe something after the holidays are over...

Have a safe trip

Reactions: Adventures of Maldo

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I have property in Cedar key Fl, 25 acres if someone knows of some trails I can set up a meetup just about any time, once it cools off!

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorfish