US East Flagpole / Cold Springs Cleanup Campout!

• HTML tutorial

John Bishop

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

I’m hoping to make it out for this. Seriously considering taking a couple extra days for more camping and exploring. Not sure yet if that would be before or after the weekend.
If anyone is interested in doing this as well, let me know which time frame works better.

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hey folks, so it’s just over a week away from our trip. If you could, Please text me or message me and let me know if you are participating in the group meal. I need an accurate count for groceries.

Also, please be aware that I am still doing the fundraiser, so any donations are welcome and much appreciated! Can’t wait for this trip!

John Bishop

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

An update on my plans for anyone interested; I'll be doing some exploring and camping on Thurs 15th and Friday 16th in addition to this Flagpole run.

At this point, not sure where I'll be heading. Probably figure that out Thursday morning.

Message me if you're interested and we can figure out best place to meet.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Dang it! If only this were a week earlier. I'll be in Beckley tonight since the Wife and I are hitting New River Gorge in the AM. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the trip back out next weekend. Have a great time and if you do it again I'd be interested!

Reactions: John Bishop

John Bishop

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

Dang it! If only this were a week earlier. I'll be in Beckley tonight since the Wife and I are hitting New River Gorge in the AM. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the trip back out next weekend. Have a great time and if you do it again I'd be interested!
I'm sorry our schedules aren't going to match. Getting to New River is on our list of "local" (it's about a 5 hr drive) places we want to explore.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I'm sorry our schedules aren't going to match. Getting to New River is on our list of "local" (it's about a 5 hr drive) places we want to explore.
Pretty cool if you like River destinations. Only 4 hours from us too so not a terrible drive.

Attachments

Reactions: John Bishop

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Less than a week out folks! Again, Please let me know via message or comment that you will be participating in the group dinner. I need a head count for groceries. Thank you!

Ranger Brand

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gambrills, Maryland, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Harding
Member #

My apologies for the late add in as I didn't see this event till now but I will be going with my brother. We would like to join for the group dinner if still available.

Ranger Brand

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gambrills, Maryland, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Harding
Member #

My apologies for the late add in as I didn't see this event till now but I will be going with my brother. We would like to join for the group dinner if still available.

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hey folks, so the weather has hanged for the better for us, so we’re still on! When you guys meet at Elkhorn Lake, me and my friend will be on dirt bikes. You can’t miss us! See y’all soon!