• HTML tutorial

YPD1

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

yuma, az
Member #

Any members going to FJ Summit? I was lucky enough to finally grab a slot and would love hanging out with some fellow OB members.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Enjoy! I have been twice. I can't get that week off this year. If somehow I can swing Thu-Fri off I might go up. I heard the event sold out in 21 seconds or something silly like that. If anyone really wants to go sign up for the wait list!

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Yep. I got lucky and got in.
I'll be heading to Moab first to do some proper wheeling ;)

Reactions: YPD1

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

There are 3 of us coming from Arkansas and 1 friend from Arizona. We all got registered and are planning on getting there around Tuesday. Probably will be staying somewhere in the National Forest.

YPD1

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

yuma, az
Member #

That’s great! There will be three of us from Arizona attending. We will also be arriving on Tuesday and staying at Ridgway State Park.

FJOmega

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Whittier, CA
Member #

I'll be heading to FJ Summit as well! Coming from California and making stops at Zion Nat'l Park and Moab before heading to Ouray, also stopping at Grand Canyon Nat'l Park on the way back. Anyone else offroading in Moab? Any recommendations for activities to try at any of the stops?

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

I'll be heading to FJ Summit as well! Coming from California and making stops at Zion Nat'l Park and Moab before heading to Ouray, also stopping at Grand Canyon Nat'l Park on the way back. Anyone else offroading in Moab? Any recommendations for activities to try at any of the stops?
Honestly... for FJ specific stuff the FJ forum is likely your best bet.... there is a thread with numerous guys already going to Moab prior to the Summit, myself included.
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/2018-fjcruiser-summit/698666-moab-before-summit-2018-edition.html

Nothing compares to OverlandBound though for Overlanding specific stuff :D

Reactions: theBROFESSOR

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

On waiting list, but do not have a confirmation yet.
From what I have heard all of the trails are open and the places to stay are open to anyone so you can go and do as you want. You will just not be able to participate in the few things that are event specific which really isn't much. Cmon we'd love to have you!!

YPD1

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

yuma, az
Member #

One of our group is also on the wait list. He’s going regardless of getting in or not. We figure the ones who get in will do the trails in the morning and then lead the trails later with our guy who didn’t get in.