Fishing

• HTML tutorial

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Nice. I haven't done enough fishing lately. I need to start doing more of it. Want to get into more walleye and northern pike this year too. Also thinking about getting more into muskie fishing too, but not sure my shoulders want that.

ThePittsleysOTR

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wildwood, FL 34785, USA
First Name
Christina
Last Name
Pittsley
Member #

Don't be intimidated by it. I'm by no means an expert, but I catch a good amount of fish and I taught myself by watching Youtube videos. Nobody that I know fly fishes, so I had to learn the hard way.
Fly fishing is fun. I've done it a few times, and once you get the timing down it's pretty natural. YouTube definitely helps, though. lol

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Don't be intimidated by it. I'm by no means an expert, but I catch a good amount of fish and I taught myself by watching Youtube videos. Nobody that I know fly fishes, so I had to learn the hard way.
I had gotten a cheap setup when I was younger, but never put in the time to learn how to do it. When I finally take the step into fly fishing I'm going to do it right, and spend time learning.

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

It's sorta funny, I moved to Idaho almost 25 years ago to do more fly fishing and bird hunting. I've done almost none of either although I faithfully bought a fishing license every year (every three now that I'm a "senior").

Salty4Life

Rank V

Pathfinder III

Loxahatchee, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Hey guys new to the forum. My first experience in what could be considered “overlanding” was traveling to bass tournaments and camping to save money for pizza and boat fuel. Anyway, since pictures are important to any fisherman, I’ll just leave these here.

Attachments