Final testing on new spare tire gear bag

• HTML tutorial

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

Getting some final testing done on the tire bag. Both the tire bag and the ladder bag use all metal hardware, including racing harness buckles, 1 1/2" ratcheting system as a secondary retention strap. This thing does not move! Fastest, most secure mounting system out there. PVC vinyl fabric, seatbelt webbing, all metal hardware! These things are a beast! 20180702_193623.jpg 20180702_193633.jpg 20180702_193709.jpg 20180702_193827.jpg 20180702_194753.jpg 20180702_202735.jpg 20180702_202842.jpg

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

Very nice! Maybe I've missed it, but who makes these again?

Jason
These are going to be sold by Nomad Adventure Gear. The web site is being built now, testing and R&D are being finished up on these two bags, some accessories for the bags, and some other gear. Should be available soon. You can get updates on facebook from McCann USA as well as on Instagram nomad_adventure_gear

Kingsize

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mont Belvieu, TX
Member #

Thank you sir. I like that small one. I can see a lot of uses for a couple that size. Once my Trasharoo gives up the ghost, I'll look into the larger one as well.

Jason

These are going to be sold by Nomad Adventure Gear. The web site is being built now, testing and R&D are being finished up on these two bags, some accessories for the bags, and some other gear. Should be available soon. You can get updates on facebook from McCann USA as well as on Instagram nomad_adventure_gear

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

Thank you sir. I like that small one. I can see a lot of uses for a couple that size. Once my Trasharoo gives up the ghost, I'll look into the larger one as well.

Jason
I'm the same way, I use the small one way more. It's great for day trips. My wife and I mountain bike and paddleboard a lot, I have one bag for each, loaded with our gear so I can just toss the one on the rig for what we're doing that day. Super easy and quick. The big one just makes me bring more stuff than I need! LOL

Reactions: Kingsize

Hans Sommer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arroyo Grande CA
First Name
Hans
Last Name
Sommer
Member #

Looks like a well designed product to add space and keep dust and weather out. Good job. And good luck with your launch to market! I think OB should add a members products section to help you me and others highlight their gear. I know of at least 2 other OB members including myself with gear that other members could use/test and help launch.

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

Looks like a well designed product to add space and keep dust and weather out. Good job. And good luck with your launch to market! I think OB should add a members products section to help you me and others highlight their gear. I know of at least 2 other OB members including myself with gear that other members could use/test and help launch.
That would be a great idea, even if it was a paid section it would be nice not only for the businesses but for the customers to be able to get products that aren't mass marketed. I have been working with Detours Off Road Hardwear to link small businesses with each other as well and they have helped me a lot. We should get all the small companies together to help promote them.

Wanderlost

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

They look like high quality and well thought out pieces of equipment. The small one would work fantastic for often used recovery gear.
If you ever have the need for someone to put them to test let us know. LOL :)

Reactions: McCannUSA

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

They look like high quality and well thought out pieces of equipment. The small one would work fantastic for often used recovery gear.
If you ever have the need for someone to put them to test let us know. LOL :)
Thank you! Recovery gear is a perfect use for these bags. The nice thing too with the ladder bag too is you can put it on like a backpack, so if the need arises to hike gear in to remote spots, you can. I'm always looking for more R&D, real world impute and use on gear. PM me and lets get you guys hooked up!

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

What good is a killer bag, with out killer accessories? Nomad Adventure Gear cargo net is just one of those killer accessories!
20180704_180625.jpg 20180704_182930.jpg

Hagz & the Hounds

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Hagedorn
Member #

Getting some final testing done on the tire bag. Both the tire bag and the ladder bag use all metal hardware, including racing harness buckles, 1 1/2" ratcheting system as a secondary retention strap. This thing does not move! Fastest, most secure mounting system out there. PVC vinyl fabric, seatbelt webbing, all metal hardware! These things are a beast!
Are these available for purchase? Trying to find them online, they look like a quality product.