Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Another thing I find really useful is like one of those 8 x 8 or 10 x 10 quick shades and two chunks of indoor outdoor carpet one to go right inside the tents and another outside of it helps to keep everything cleaner and between the big instant tent and the quick shade it gives a lot of area for staying out of the ring Sun Etc and everything goes up super fast yes they are a bit bulky but still way smaller than a roof-top tent.

Reactions: TerryD and Tray

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

We are a family of 5. Here is our setup. If you need any info or have question, feel free to reach out.

IMG_8684.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

For us, a trailer with RTT is perfect. We can base camp and still go out for adventure. We have done 7000+ miles from east coast to west coast trip. Camped in some gorgeous remote site or National Forest.

9CA0865FEEC8550FAA2724DD7CE10F80.jpg
This pic is taken in coconino national forest

IMG_3625.jpg
Lake Powell at lone rock campground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natenite

notfred

Rank I

Contributor II

Ohio, USA
First Name
Not
Last Name
Fred
We are a family of 5. Here is our setup. If you need any info or have question, feel free to reach out.

View attachment 101099

View attachment 101100

For us, a trailer with RTT is perfect. We can base camp and still go out for adventure. We have done 7000+ miles from east coast to west coast trip. Camped in some gorgeous remote site or National Forest.

View attachment 101101
This pic is taken in coconino national forest

View attachment 101102
Lake Powell at lone rock campground.
Sorry to bump this thread. First I love your setup. We are also a family of 5 with a very similar setup but feel we are outgrowing our CVT Mt Denali tent. Are your kids fairly young? How are you faring fitting 5 in your tent?