Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oregon
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Greetings Roy and kristen....New to the Overland community and looking forward to great things this summer. Currently living in Molala Oregon so the Willamette Valley is my backyard, new to over landing but learning lots and looking forward to a fun summer.

Roy & Kristin Zirpoli

US NorthWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kirbyville, Texas
First Name
PoManOutdoorCollective
Last Name
Zirpoli
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome! We have a great group with knowledge across all levels- you will fit right in! Lots of events coming up- hope to meet you at them soon! -k.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Afternoon Roy and Kristin, I'm in Lebanon and new to the OB community as well. I've stayed off FB, but wonder if the willamette valley group post your outings elsewhere?
Hey Jason, just saw your post & can kind of relate. I had been off the FB thing for years (mostly because of all the political crap), but recently re-established my account to connect with more off-roading/overlanding related sites. I'm a member of several FB groups now, including Po' Man, and there's some good info to be found (along with a lot of "what lift is that?" "what tires/rims will fit my....", but that's ok. That's all part of learning, too).

It was worth re-establishing my account, IMHO.

Roy & Kristin Zirpoli

US NorthWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kirbyville, Texas
First Name
PoManOutdoorCollective
Last Name
Zirpoli
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thank you for the Po’ Man love! We are working hard to build an “we love the outdoor” community, not only overland/4x4 community.
We don’t do drama- no time for all that!

Reactions: Munga Brown

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Thank you for the Po’ Man love! We are working hard to build an “we love the outdoor” community, not only overland/4x4 community.
We don’t do drama- no time for all that!
You guys have a nice group going. I joined right at the merge of Po' Man & Willamette Overland (I think it was/is), so was/is a wee bit confusing, but certainly not first world problems! I enjoy it & hope to become more active in meet ups, trail runs, etc. as I try to begin to wind down my employment ball & chain. Haha!!

Klppdx70

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
P
Member #

Hi folks,
As others have mentioned, I was loath to rejoin FB after many happy years off social media. But I found myself creating an account specifically for the benefits of this group. FB request currently pending, so hoping to meet y’all at some point. Cheers, Ken

Trad77

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lander, WY, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Hoard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0MUD
I do FB for the groups only. Also, the FB app is not on my phone or tablets, at all. I have to fire up the laptop to check FB. That does help with the FB BS. I never check my personal feed on FB... just the group feed. Makes getting on FB worth it again.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi folks,
As others have mentioned, I was loath to rejoin FB after many happy years off social media. But I found myself creating an account specifically for the benefits of this group. FB request currently pending, so hoping to meet y’all at some point. Cheers, Ken
BTW, the Willamette Valley FB page is not an official OB page, the only official OB page for the Northwest is Overland Bound Facbook Page... if you need help finding it talk to @Gabriel Bozeman he is the Administrator for the page.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Klppdx70

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
P
Member #

Hi folks,
BTW, the Willamette Valley FB page is not an official OB page, the only official OB page for the Northwest is Overland Bound Facbook Page... if you need help finding it talk to @Gabriel Bozeman he is the Administrator for the page.
Understood and appreciate the info. I will reach out to Gabe if I can’t locate it. Might as well have another group to follow on FB. Thank you.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Been hiding in bitland (writing code). You ever hand one of them frozen pies from outta' that area.. Woo wee!

-jim lee