Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

OK - this is completely optional...I was thinking about all of the cool OB peeps that I met while at Expo and frankly, I am bad with names. So....I thought a post for Faces with Names might be a good follow on thread.

Post a selfie or close-ish pic of yourself (and your crew) and where you are located so that we can all make the face to name connections.

Here is mine: John Snow and myself over by the booth (I'm on the right)

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
What, you didn't peel your badge off the vehicle and stick it to your shirt? That's why Michael sells those extra adhesives.. Lol

Reactions: Luis Merlo

ColoradoRick

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Central Coast CA
Member #

Great idea, after the Expo euphoria I'm finding it hard to remember everyone's name... Jason and Tiffany Kingman AzView attachment 23582
Jason and Tiffany, just want to say thanks for guiding my brother and I into a camp spot right in front of your setup. We had the OzTent. Thanks, it was really appreciated and it was great meeting you and the rest of the folks. we had a great time, albeit short.
--
Rick

BeardedOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Kingman, Arizona, United States
First Name
JASON
Last Name
SMITH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUH443
Jason and Tiffany, just want to say thanks for guiding my brother and I into a camp spot right in front of your setup. We had the OzTent. Thanks, it was really appreciated and it was great meeting you and the rest of the folks. we had a great time, albeit short.
--
Rick
It was great meeting you guys as well.

Ryan Matthes

OB Ambassador
Supporter +
Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

Hi Greg and Melissa - I want to pick your brains / plan a Colorado Springs trip, if that's alright?

Also, we are working on a Northern NM into Colorado trip first week of August, working our way over to Silverton / Ouray. Is there a good traverse trail to get over there from the Angel Fire / Taos side of things?

Thanks
Ryan

Stokes

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Colorado Springs, CO
Member #

I take a look and see what there is, That SW Colorado 4 corners area is part of the state we need to get more indepth mapping completed. I plan to be in the San Juan mountains by Silverton the last week of July if you guys think your trip will be that far by then? I planned on posting the trip here on the forum soon.