Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, FL
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Banks
Member #

Unfortunately I just pulled back into the old homestead from a trip down to the keys and can’t make it. You’re going to be right in my back yard. Points of interest. Silver lake campground. Nice paid camping area. If you wander though to the far side of croom into the nobleton area, try the nobleton restaurant. Haven’t been there in a few years but they used to have the best burgers. Lots of good trails out there. Nothing trial challenging but nice riding. Thanks very much for the invite.

Trex86

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Faison
Member #

Dang, I have to work tomorrow or I would have definitely been in. I was just up that way a couple weeks ago, definitely very muddy and lots of deep water pockets here and there from all the rain lately.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Unfortunately I just pulled back into the old homestead from a trip down to the keys and can’t make it. You’re going to be right in my back yard. Points of interest. Silver lake campground. Nice paid camping area. If you wander though to the far side of croom into the nobleton area, try the nobleton restaurant. Haven’t been there in a few years but they used to have the best burgers. Lots of good trails out there. Nothing trial challenging but nice riding. Thanks very much for the invite.
Oh good data! Thank you! Hope to see you on the next one then...

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Dang, I have to work tomorrow or I would have definitely been in. I was just up that way a couple weeks ago, definitely very muddy and lots of deep water pockets here and there from all the rain lately.
Oh good to know! I was afraid it was all sandy roads because I’ve only ridden dirt bikes at Croom with the exception of one short drive through a random road that was also all sand.