Expedition Overland Central America

• HTML tutorial

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Holy crap 3? I saw one posted and started watching but had to quit about 10 min in (stupid responsibilities) I'm going to watch it at work tonight. Didn't know they were posting 3 though. Figured it would be a one a week thing.

So far I like what I've seen

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Holy crap 3? I saw one posted and started watching but had to quit about 10 min in (stupid responsibilities) I'm going to watch it at work tonight. Didn't know they were posting 3 though. Figured it would be a one a week thing.

So far I like what I've seen
Same! I thought they would post one every week or something.. Like with the old series..

Now I have something to do the next few days though hehe :P

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Watched all three. Really enjoyed it. As usual, a great series.
Kurt what were your thoughts on the new tacoma? Power band? Shifting etc.

Also the new grabber tires? I'm looking to get a set here in a few months. Just hope they are good tires for a dd.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Influencer II

Yewtah
Watched all three. Really enjoyed it. As usual, a great series.
Kurt what were your thoughts on the new tacoma? Power band? Shifting etc.

Also the new grabber tires? I'm looking to get a set here in a few months. Just hope they are good tires for a dd.
The truck certainly struggles to maintain the higher gears and thus gear hunts and really rings the neck of the motor to maintain speeds but it works and given the loads, it worked well.

The new X3's rock. I'm running them on my 200 Series and am absolutely pleased!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
The truck certainly struggles to maintain the higher gears and thus gear hunts and really rings the neck of the motor to maintain speeds but it works and given the loads, it worked well.

The new X3's rock. I'm running them on my 200 Series and am absolutely pleased!
Awesome Kurt thanks for the honest feed back. The tires look like what I'm looking for. Was hoping they would get a good review. Last thing I need is a set of tires like what I have on my 4Runner.

And I agree with what you are saying about the '16. I was wondering if the regear would help y'all at all. I wish a tuner would get a hold of one and do a remap on it, There seems to be some decent power available , but it seems to be detuned quite a bit.

Anyhow. Great videos, looked like a great trip. I appreciate all you guys do. One day if I'm in your neck of the woods I'll hunt ya down and buy you a beer or 3