Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

Some of us are new to overlanding, off-roading even driving but for those who have had many rigs did you ever have that one 'special to you' rig that you want back? For me my largest regret is selling my LX450 after an accident. I could have repaired her but just didn't have the time. What are your regrets?
LXcrunch.jpg

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

'92 YJ, but my biggest regret in a 96 Bronco.

Ford bronco.jpg Jeep Wrangler.jpg

Reactions: 1derer

mase001

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Had a 2013 TT FJ Cruiser in Cement Grey that was badass. Sold it to a good friend though so that lessens the pain haha!

The other Sean

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneapolis
Member #

Remove the ice cube trays from the freezer? Man sorry to hear that!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Basically... She never made one slice of toast the whole time we were together. I've had peanut butter toast almost every day of my adult life. So, she walked out of my life, $9 toaster in one hand, heart in the other....

Young Satchel

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Miss this thing a lot lately and have found myself casually browsing for another one. I'm way too deep into the Volvo build though so it ain't gonna happen.

Plus it's found an amazing home with OB-member Doobie_Dave so I really can't complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young Satchel

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

1987 4runner 22re turbo, black, clean and ran like a top... I was a dumb college kid then and sold it so I could 5 more mpg in a POS eclipse that ended up blowing the motor a few short months later. WHY did you have to bring this up?? Its painful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using OB Talk mobile app
Hahahahaha!

The runner above is an 87 with a 22RE (no turbo..........YET [emoji16][emoji33])

Such amazing vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: raundhaus

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

1987 4runner 22re turbo, black, clean and ran like a top... I was a dumb college kid then and sold it so I could 5 more mpg in a POS eclipse that ended up blowing the motor a few short months later. WHY did you have to bring this up?? Its painful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using OB Talk mobile app
Sometimes it the pain that we remember that insures we don't make the same stupid decision.... then again???

Reactions: raundhaus

Alex Ozuna

Rank 0

Contributor I

1987 super clean and very capable 1st 4runner. It started my offroad crazy and had 5 years of exploring all of the west coast and inland mountain ranges. Front end gave out on the freeway. Lesson learned never take to long to service your front end parts otherwise you wreck. Probably could have made it a trail rig but sold it off for parts.