Event Cancelled - Liberty Lake Wa Police Dept. Car Show for the Special Olympics - 09/15/2018

• HTML tutorial

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
The Liberty Lake Police Dept is having it’s second annual Cops, Cars, and Cruisers for the Special Olympics. There is no registration fee, but a $20 per vehicle donation will get you a free T-shirt. You must pre-register to be guaranteed a spot. Registration can be done at Impact.sowa.org/CopsCarsandCruisers

Last edited:

Crackerjack

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wenatchee, WA,
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BBK
Service Branch
ARNG ‘87-‘98
Thanks for the notice.

This sounds like a great day of fun for a good cause. I can't commit at this time but will put it on the calendar to consider as the date draws a bit closer.

Chetta58

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Walla walla wa
First Name
Butch
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Awesome, my wife worked with Special Ed kids most of her working life. She says it was just training to deal with me... Probably a lot of truth to that. She has done the Special Olympic meets several times as well. A great charity/group for sure. We’ve put it on our calendar and will do our best. I went to HIgh School up in Spokane many years ago and have family that live up there so it makes doing events up there fun. Looking forward to our run at the end of this week with ya’ll. See you Saturday morning.

Reactions: Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Awesome, my wife worked with Special Ed kids most of her working life. She says it was just training to deal with me... Probably a lot of truth to that. She has done the Special Olympic meets several times as well. A great charity/group for sure. We’ve put it on our calendar and will do our best. I went to HIgh School up in Spokane many years ago and have family that live up there so it makes doing events up there fun. Looking forward to our run at the end of this week with ya’ll. See you Saturday morning.
We’re glad to hear you’re going to be there Saturday. I imagine you will meet in Coeur d’Alene.

DangerWolf

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Washington
First Name
Mark
Last Name
DeWolf
Member #

We would love to come but unfortunately I have training in FL. Thank you for the invite. Hopefully next time.

APtrail2005

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Kalispell Montana
Member #

great Idea .... sounds like I need to make this trip from Montana. Mark me down as maybe, I need to check on a few things before I commit.

APtrail2005

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Kalispell Montana
Member #

great Idea .... sounds like I need to make this trip from Montana. Mark me down as maybe, I need to check on a few things before I commit. Any place I can camp close by to make the meet up?

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I believe that there’s a few places on the members map to camp at... I’ll have to look.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
great Idea .... sounds like I need to make this trip from Montana. Mark me down as maybe, I need to check on a few things before I commit.
This is Northern Idaho, There is always a place to camp.

Mark(Captain)
Just Checked with the better half. Not going to be able to make it.

Last edited:

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Due to lack of interest, I’ll cancel this. It is past the sign up date anyway. We’ll go and donate anyway.

Chetta58

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Walla walla wa
First Name
Butch
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
I’ve injured a hand. Gonna be staying fairly close to home for a bit. I swear I had cancelled but I don’t see it in the thread. Anyway, next year bud!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Due to lack of interest, I’ll cancel this. It is past the sign up date anyway. We’ll go and donate anyway.
Sorry Captain, M and I wanted to do this but we are in the middle of cleaning up my father's estate, packing and moving to central Oregon. Timing just sucked for other events too...