Event Cancelled - End of Summer BASH!! - 09/22/2018

• HTML tutorial

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

WHAT: Hello OB Southwest and South Texas members!! I decided to throw an "End of Summer BASH" because I thought it'd be a great way to end the Summer, but also have an event in the S. Texas area and meet new OB members. This is a family friendly event. I will be bringing my 6 y/o daughter. Sophia is very friendly and loves making new friends!! I will have games, go on trail rides to various view points, bonfire, and I will also be holding a raffle. I am fortunate to have friends who have donated some very awesome and new prizes to pass along to y'all. Raffle will be at 6pm of the 22nd. I will be overnight camping at my Rally Point destination and all are welcomed to campout with us, so please come prepared.

WHERE: South Padre Island, Beach Access #6. There is an entrance fee at Beach Access #6, $12. There are various discounts and military discounts with proper ID. Entrance is free after 7pm. Once you enter, you will be turning left, heading North on the island. I will be camping out just past Mile Marker 6. For those who may not know, there are large blue squared signs marked with a yellow number along the dunes signifying what mile you're on. We will be just past Mile Marker 6, trust me, you won't miss us!!

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please message me below or directly. Thank you and hope to see y'all there!!

Last edited:

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

Daniel Thanks for the invite, not sure I will be back by then, been on the road since May 1st--now in Las Cruces. New Mexico, heading to Aransas Pass for three days, Alabama and then Rhode island for the month-If I'm back in Aransas Pass by then--I will be there for sure.
Thanks
Bob

Reactions: Daniel Diaz

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Daniel Thanks for the invite, not sure I will be back by then, been on the road since May 1st--now in Las Cruces. New Mexico, heading to Aransas Pass for three days, Alabama and then Rhode island for the month-If I'm back in Aransas Pass by then--I will be there for sure.
Thanks
Bob
I appreciate you checking in Bob!! Hope to see ya at the event, but if you don't make it in time, may you have safe travels on your cross country adventures and make it home safely. Cheers!!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
The wife and I may back out, if the forecast still shows thunderstorms and rain. We would love to make a beach run, but not with the current weather.

Reactions: Daniel Diaz

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

The wife and I may back out, if the forecast still shows thunderstorms and rain. We would love to make a beach run, but not with the current weather.
Totally understandable, Jeff. I especially need to take these weather conditions into consideration since I'm bringing my littles with me. I was hoping those thunderstorms would hit on Thurs and Fri like it said it would, but this is S. Texas weather for ya!! Haha!! What I'll do is give it till Wednesday and see if it clears up. If not, and we still expect thunderstorms Sat and Sun, then I'll pull the plug on it Wednesday and just move forward with our monthly meet-ups beginning October.

Thank you for checking in, Jeff. Cheers!!