Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Guys, I am going to be a jerk again. I'm up in Portland for a couple weeks before I can move into my new place in Methuen. I really want to take care of some housekeeping items during this first meet and need as many folks as possible to be there, including myself. Can we push this one more time to early/mid August? Sorry to keep messing with this but I really want to be there and get some details on how we will run this going forward hammered out.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Where should we meet up? Any suggestions? Trying to keep it pretty central. A little west of Boston perhaps?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

maby somewhere off rt 20 or rt 9, both are kinda central.
Sounds good. Preferably a place we can sit and chat. This wont necessarily be the norm for the monthly meetup but I do have some stuff I want to chat about with folks and a good spot we can all discuss would be great. I'm a little new to the area (haven't been around for 7 years) so if anyone knows of a good place we could get together in the morning that would be great

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

If you interested in Rt 20 in Marlborough, this location a pretty good. It's in a stripped mall with enough parking. There is McDonald/Wendys if you need a quick meal. The plaza has a few food selection. Breakfast is limited to Panera Bread/McDonald/Starbuck/Wendys. But lunch is wide open. There is a Five Guys Burger, Long Horn Steakhouse, & Chipotle. Nearby, there is 99 restaurant.

Meet.JPG

If you need bigger parking lot, the Cabelas in Hudson MA is the ultimate choice. Just not much food selection. It's off Rt 62 & I-495.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

OK. I'm creating a new rally point single event for this. Leominster State forest worked well for the original meet so let's head over there again for this one. Again, that isn't going to necessarily be the location going forward. I'm hoping we can hammer out some details on the 19th in person and also discuss some cool regional stuffs.

Reactions: Truck mechanic