Resolved Entered order # as my OB #

• HTML tutorial

Travel2Learn

Rank 0

Contributor I

Battle Ground, WA
Member #

Hello all. I am definitely new to the OB site and made a mistake in setting up my profile. I entered my order number thinking it was my OB number, and now can't seem to find how to change it. Can someone help me figure out how to make the necessary correction? Thanks in advance for any help.
@Michael and @Corrie

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi
Hello all. I am definitely new to the OB site and made a mistake in setting up my profile. I entered my order number thinking it was my OB number, and now can't seem to find how to change it. Can someone help me figure out how to make the necessary correction? Thanks in advance for any help.
@Michael and @Corrie

Mark
Hi there! Yes you can change this! In your "personal details" in your profile menu (upper right). You will see a field called OB#. That's it!

M

Travel2Learn

Rank 0

Contributor I

Battle Ground, WA
Member #

Thank you. Not sure how many times I looked at that page and did not see it. Weird! Thanks for the help. BTW, really enjoy the site and the information. Appreciate all the thought and hard work you have put into this community. Thanks!

Mark

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thank you. Not sure how many times I looked at that page and did not see it. Weird! Thanks for the help. BTW, really enjoy the site and the information. Appreciate all the thought and hard work you have put into this community. Thanks!

Mark
Awesome! Glad you are all set! You are not crazy! I actually had to change a configuration setting to allow you to edit. That was a mistake on my part. Fixed, so thanks for pointing it out!

M