[emoji1309] Hey, from Mississippi

• HTML tutorial

Aceoverland

Rank I

Contributor III

Hello OB Community! I am new, wanted to introduce myself! I am located in the Tupelo, MS area!

I have read about Hawk Pride Mountain Off Road, and thinking about making a trip soon! Any locals want to go? Can anyone comment on the primitive camping situation? I would like to take a few easy trails, and do some camping, and get a feel for the park.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

1811tactical

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello OB Community! I am new, wanted to introduce myself! I am located in the Tupelo, MS area!

I have read about Hawk Pride Mountain Off Road, and thinking about making a trip soon! Any locals want to go? Can anyone comment on the primitive camping situation? I would like to take a few easy trails, and do some camping, and get a feel for the park.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
MS!

Reactions: finlayforprez

Contributor III

Mississippi, USA
First Name
Garret
Last Name
Coker
Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5GNC
Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Just found this site a few weeks ago. I’m in new Albany.
Im from Pontotoc, i havent been to hawk pride but was wondering if you ever checked it out @Aceoverland? wish i could meet up and ride some trails with some of the folks close to home but im currently living in tokyo until august 2022...

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hi from North Ms. Hawk pride is pretty cool. Has all kinds of trails difficulty wise. Steer clear if it's rainy though. That Clay is no joke