Emblems ?

• HTML tutorial
E

expeditionnorth

Sir,

I seen earlier today that you are offering some emblems to members, I would like to proudly display one on my rig & another on my M416 when they are available
I know you said they are free, but is there any way I can help give back in return?

Mike

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey Mike - The stickers are free, but if you want a 10 pack, they cost a little money to cover costs.

The metal emblems are $24.99 - You can check out the store for more info. Let me know if you have more questions!

Thanks for your interest!

M

E

expeditionnorth

if one was to order, can we still select the # we desire ?

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Has anyone else geeked out and obsessively checked the site in the last 48 hours, or is it just me?

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Tell me more please.
I dont see the metal emblems available, so, what is different?

Greetings from Robert

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey guys,

Manufacturing completion looks like March 15th. That means the 20th to ship them out. This info is unofficial, but looks good. I only have a two delivery experiences with the manufacturer, so they don't have my trust yet, but they have delivered on time twice.

M

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

5449 said:
Hey guys, Manufacturing completion looks like March 15th. That means the 20th to ship them out. This info is unofficial, but looks good. I only have a two delivery experiences with the manufacturer, so they don’t have my trust yet, but they have delivered on time twice. M
Good morning OB! Seems like the time has come. Michael;  any change of posting un update list of Reserved emblem numbers?

They look great!!!

Thanks

Frisly

Iubootgater

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Greenwood IN
Member #

Looks like folks over on facebook and instagram are reserving numbers already....

Not on either of these medias, can I reserve one here? If so I want a number between 1-250, in other words I am not picky but don't want to miss the boat. If you can put one down for me you will get my order as soon as I can after its posted. Looking forward to it,

Cheers!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Michael,

I hope you have written down all the pre ordered numbers. As I lost that mail/FB/OB message to you.

Greetings from Robert

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey everyone! Thanks for your patience! You are the first to learn I will be accepting orders for emblems Friday, 13th at 12:00 midnight PST!

I'll be announcing soon on other social channels.

I have have been maintaining a list, and I can let you know which numbers are claimed.

More soon!

M

Iubootgater

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Greenwood IN
Member #

ORDERED! I hope I did it right as my eyes were not even fully open yet as I placed order. Maybe should have had coffee first. O-well hope #100 arrives but will be pumped either way.

Is it to early to start talking OB t-shirts Michael? Just kidding, unless you want to...just saying if you have time or interest.... ok, I will stop now. :blush:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
6153 said:
ORDERED! I hope I did it right as my eyes were not even fully open yet as I placed order. Maybe should have had coffee first. O-well hope #100 arrives but will be pumped either way. Is it to early to start talking OB t-shirts Michael? Just kidding, unless you want to…just saying if you have time or interest…. ok, I will stop now.
Haha! Well, t-shirts are a possibility, but they have to be Overland, and they have to be awesome!

Hey, number 100 was taken, but I am giving you the lowest available OK?

Cheers!

M