• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

yea ive seen pics not to excited because im gonna be living in my jeep for a few months and gonna have to drive my firebird to work lol

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
No, I didn't. I've already done the Lolo, and the Magruder is on our list for the future, but thanks for the invite. I really want to do the Montana section of the continental divide. I'm not sure when, but it will be done first. Of course that leads into the rest of the trail, then up through Canada.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

hey folks I should be back from this deployment the first week of may and ill have about 2 weeks of time off and nothing to do, since my family has already moved out of the state and I will be out of the military come july. so I was just curious if anyone wants to do a trip maybe week long? idk im up for anything at this point. I haven't really explored much in the area of off-roading in Washington since I almost got shot at when I accidentally trespassed on someones property back in 2012 lol

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I hope the snow pack is gone by then, but I'm not gonna hold my breathe. I was thinking about heading up through metaline falls, check out Gardner caves, then going across to Curlew, then down to Republic.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

im down for that! I hope its gone before I get back I don't wanna deal with it especially since ill be living in my jeep and driving my firebird to work lol