• HTML tutorial

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Story of my life...

I’m getting put in time-out (gotta work this weekend), and all the cool kids are gonna be playing on the play ground.

Have fun guys. Catch ya on the flip flop.

~Bill

Reactions: Scifi79

AAONMS

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Fruit Cove, FL
Member #

Looking to do a little long-range planning...
I visit my folks in Mathews County about once a month from April through October.
Wondering whether or not a 2018 schedule has been set or if there is a set schedule for the meets: Something like the third Saturday or whatever.
I usually have some flexibility on when I’m there and would like try to attend.

Thanks.

iam.e

Rank 0

Contributor I

VaBeach
Some of us from t4r.org went to Bald Mountain a couple of weeks ago when it was snowing. It was my first time there and my first time on a trail while it was snowing. The scenery was amazing and the ride wasn't that bad at all. The only hiccup was that the exit to the Blue Ridge Parkway was closed, so we had to make the trek back down.

Last edited:

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Great, I learned alot and had fun. I need some new rear leafs after that trail, mine are a bit exhausted. So new OME are on order.
Right on! glad you had a good time. that said, look up these two jeep clubs in your area if you want.. they get up to the mountains for weekend runs and the OBX. they are some good people and groups to learn with. I think (don't quote me) if you join, you might get a discount at ETA.

http://www.mpjai.com/index.html
https://www.meetup.com/Hampton-Roads-Jeep-Club/

Reactions: NiXJ

JersT4R

Rank V
Investor

Traveler III

Norfolk, VA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Bailey
Member #

I’ve been missing most of these posts.

There’s a meet up today in Bedford, check Instagram or Facebook for @OverlandHistory. They are camping tonight, driving a loop tomorrow around the Blue Ridge Parkway, and then camping tomorrow night.

Capitan25

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Chesapeake, VA
Member #

Good Day! I am new to OB, and I was wondering about meet ups or advice for places to go in eastern Virginia area.
Edison.

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Good Day! I am new to OB, and I was wondering about meet ups or advice for places to go in eastern Virginia area.
Edison.
Welcome & Evening..

I couldn't tell you on places to go in the East. if you are willing to travel, There is plenty in the mountains out in the western part of the state.

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Not yet. The cold temperatures and wet ground have continually overcome my motivation to perform the simple work.
Rite rite. Same boat here. Even a paved drive way can be a pain sometimes.
I know what you mean. I have to replace the seals in the front diff on the Tacoma. Cold and wet is a big deterrent.
Damn skippy it is.

Reactions: Rubicoma