West
Member #

Monthly Meetup Time and Location:
Every Third Thursday at 6:30 pm
Smashburger
Sherwood Plaza Shopping Center
1298 Worcester St
Natick, MA 01760
Thanks, Chris! I wanted to post this earlier, but I was having trouble getting into the OB website.

I was not able to make it to the first get together at Smashburger, but I am planning to attend on Thursday.

How many people are attending? I am coming from Douglas, MA.

TGF

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lunenburg, MA
Member #

I am a maybe. My Disco is at the shop and the timing keeps getting extended. I need to finish up my rock slider install for owner's day Sunday at Equinox. Would be nice if I can make it happen.

Reactions: finlayforprez

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

I am a maybe. My Disco is at the shop and the timing keeps getting extended. I need to finish up my rock slider install for owner's day Sunday at Equinox. Would be nice if I can make it happen.
Best of luck... hope to see you.

TGF

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lunenburg, MA
Member #

Best of luck... hope to see you.
Thanks! Land Rovers do come with their eccentricities, as you may know. ;) This trip we had air conditioner recharge, aftermarket radius arms to correct the caster, which was messed up by the lift. Of course the new radius arms then necessitated moving a cross member. Oh, and some electrical gremlins to exorcised, of course. Discos get ABS, hill descent and traction control lights coming on together. It's so common that it's called "the three amigos." Should be getting a permanent fix to that this time.

The sliders would already be on, but there were washers and nuts, but no bolts, in the package and I await those...

JUSTinCASE

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

outside BOSTON, Ma
Member #

Welcome to the group!

Do a quick search for F150 in the rig build forum. There are some F150 builds documented there. Or if you happen to be loaded, there's always this: http://www.urbanwarrior4x4.com/150/. ;)
Thanks. NOT loaded just a hard working truck driver. Sometimes I need a break from the Big road for a dirt path in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: CapeXterra and TGF

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

I'm here since 6:15pm but no sighting. I will be leaving by 7:15pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

I'm here since 6:15pm but no sighting. I will be leaving by 7:15pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Howdy! I'm trying, but had an emergency and now not sure if I can get there to meet up with everyone. I am just getting to be able to post up. I hope others can attend - so sorry! Will explain more later....

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I want to get input from everyone on this question.

We've had more misses on this meetup than successes so far. I know it's still new and there have only been a few. I want to know from all of you. Is it that Thursdays are just not easy to get out for? Is it that it's still new and folks are a little wary of going? Is it that a monthly meetup is just not wanted right now? Be honest. I want to know where people are at so we can make this a successful and worthwhile meetup.

Thanks

Reactions: TGF