Eastern Canada

• HTML tutorial

Capt.Canuck

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey guys,

New member from Ottawa here.

Recently spent a couple of weeks driving around Iceland solo in a Land Cruiser and sleeping in my vehicle... had an amazing time ...so I've caught the overlanding bug.

Just put a deposit on a very gently used 2015 4Runner this afternoon. Crossing my fingers my mechanic's inspection goes well. :)

Cheers,

Stephen

CoryE

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hey guys,

Recently spent a couple of weeks driving around Iceland solo in a Land Cruiser and sleeping in my vehicle... had an amazing time ...so I've caught the overlanding bug.

Just put a deposit on a very gently used 2015 4Runner this afternoon. Crossing my fingers my mechanic's inspection goes well. :)

Cheers,

Stephen
Welcome fellow Ottawan! I'm in Orleans

Jim Newell

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hey OB community. Virgil here from East Coast Overland. Good to be here. Staging out of New Brunswick. Anyone looking to explore NB, hit me up or follow me on IG/FB.
Cheers!
Virgil, I just started following your FB page. Hope to meet up with you guys in 2017. My buddy Bad Dog is also following you on FB. Keep up the good energy!

Reactions: Virgil

Virgil

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Hey Jim, thanks for the follow. I've been following your trips to La Poile on Expo. Love what you have been doing. I would definitely love to meet up and do something in 2017. Have you heard of the Moose on the Loose overland rally hosted by North East Overland in Maine and NH? I was thinking about putting a team together for it next year.

E

expeditionnorth

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Stephen
I hope you'll do a writeup on that adventure for all of us to read & envy

Jim Newell

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Stephen
Stephen,
Welcome from Nova Scotia.
We spent two weeks in Iceland last Summer. Freakin awesome!
Three camper vans and three mountain bikes. Very cool place to visit.

Jim

Virgil

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I'm planning a little overnight trip to Martin Head over Christmas break if you're interested.

Contributor I

Hello from Ottawa, 2003 liberty here with the 3.7L gas engine, 2x5 rails, bumper, 8k winch, skids, 3" lift and skinny 32s. If you aren't familiar with the Liberty, she's basically an IFS Cherokee with a different engine.