US Southwest East Valley, Phoenix Meet UP

• HTML tutorial

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

This is a Meet and Greet in the East Valley but is open to anyone.

Rudy's BBQ in Gilbert.
1733 N Higley Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234

We will meet at 6:30 if you are coming to eat, then will move out to the parking lot for awhile (If it is too hot we'll just stay inside). You are welcome to come at 6:30 even if you are not eating. Please RSVP so we know how many seats we need to save.

We have the party room reserved.

View Rally Point

Cobes0311

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Mesa Arizona
First Name
Cobe
Last Name
Allen
Member #

I would love to attend but I won’t be able to make it to eat. But you guys can definitely see me in the parking lot!

Reactions: Todd & Meg

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
If I am home I will be there.

Westsroadshow

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

West, AZ, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
West
Member #

This is a Meet and Greet in the East Valley but is open to anyone.

Rudy's BBQ in Gilbert.
1733 N Higley Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234

We will meet at 6:30 if you are coming to eat, then will move out to the parking lot for awhile (If it is too hot we'll just stay inside). You are welcome to come at 6:30 even if you are not eating. Please RSVP so we know how many seats we need to save.

We have the party room reserved.
What date are you having this on?

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Thanks @1Louder, I missed this thread. You can surely bring your trailer but what I’m working on for October would be better. I’m just waiting to hear about location.

I have been thinking for the monthly meetups to have 2-3 featured rigs that would be setup and the owner could tell what they like and dislike about the setup and what they would do different next time, Along with a Q and A. Does anyone like that idea?

Todd

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Thanks @1Louder, I missed this thread. You can surely bring your trailer but what I’m working on for October would be better. I’m just waiting to hear about location.

I have been thinking for the monthly meetups to have 2-3 featured rigs that would be setup and the owner could tell what they like and dislike about the setup and what they would do different next time, Along with a Q and A. Does anyone like that idea?

Todd
Heck I need to do a presentation on the history of all of the trailers I have owned and "built". Like old wives I have loved them all.

trailer1.jpg
M416 - original owner DIY Rack failed on the trail. A friend helped fix it. I sold this trailer. Next owner put a lid on it and few other mods and then he sold it.

trailer2.jpg
Trailer 2 - Still in AZ! The Prequel/I "Built" this trailer. By "built it" that means you paid people in food and beer to help make your dream trailer. This trailer has a lot of Turtleback parts on it. I was working for Turtleback at the time and Dave helped make this a much better

trailer3.jpg
The Turtleback! Great trailer. I sold it after we decided to buy an new house and the dollar signs kept getting bigger. Still love the TB but I like sleeping indoors now. Best trailer on the market in this form factor. My old neighbor questioned this purchase because it wasn't a project trailer. "What are you going to do now?"

trailer4.jpg
Trailer 4! - The VRV. My first "teardrop" I just sold this and am waiting for trailer #6. Wait what about 5?

Trailer 5 - I was bored and needed a project (see trailer 3) so I bought a really nice 1954 M100 trailer. Similar to a M416. This is my back up trailer. Yeah I am nuts. It will simply be a cargo hauler....

2B60AE54-89CF-4EF9-BB02-C4E7596B4A41.jpeg

Trailer 6 - Coming soon

Anyway, THREAD DRIFT! I like your idea. We have done parking lot meetups in the past and it is nice to see what other people own.

Last edited: