Curt_JK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

666 Florin Road, Sacramento 95831
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QMH
I spoke with the campground, rates are $22/night for a tent. I asked if two vehicles could share a spot; that is allowed; however, there would be no discount if each vehicle has a tent (either ground or RTT).

High Desert Drifter

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Modesto, California, United States
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Estrella (hddoverland.com)
Member #

So good news, I figured out/fixed my slider issue and I am back in :) Got it fixed last night.

Question: will we be coming back to the same campground each day? If so I may just bring my ground tent and leave my RTT at home this time.
Good to hear you will be joining us after all! Yes we will be returning to the same camp site each evening.

High Desert Drifter

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

First Name
Frank
Last Name
Member #

UPDATE! Everyone bring your swim suits and water shoes. we will be traversing near the East Walker River on Friday and the weather will
be warm so we can take a swim. for those of you who do not have a shade awning attached to your rig, consider bringing a pop up canopy
for shade in base camp if you have one. There is a grocery store in town so if you discover you forgot something don't panic. and lastly we will be
making a fuel stop each morning before we hit the trails. here is my phone (408) 5908426 in the event you need to contact or text me. -Frank

Reactions: Curt_JK

Christopher Hersey

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
Sounds great, Frank. Should we call and reserve spots at Whiskey Flats or just check in when we get there?

High Desert Drifter

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

First Name
Frank
Last Name
Member #

Sounds great, Frank. Should we call and reserve spots at Whiskey Flats or just check in when we get there?
find me when you get there. if im not there let the camp office know that you are with my group. you will know my campsite, I have a
black home made truck bed trailer that I converted which I will leave at camp.

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

Bah unfortunately I found another issue with my truck that will keep me home. Wasn't meant to be this trip I guess. I have been pushing it pretty hard for the past few weeks. Need to do some maintenance on it. Super bummed, but have fun gents. Sounds like a great trip. Take lots of pics

Christopher Hersey

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
Sounds good, Frank. I’m aiming to be there at 9am Friday.

Sorry you won’t make it, Kyle. We’ll be sure to post some pics here.

Reactions: ag6hq

Derbydude

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Rosa ca 95404
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Vargas
Member #

Thinking about about meeting up with you guys and wondering if there are any kids my daughter was wondering she’s 10?

Christopher Hersey

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
Thinking about about meeting up with you guys and wondering if there are any kids my daughter was wondering she’s 10?
Unfortunately my 11 year old daughter couldn’t be convinced to join me. She’s staying home with mom. Maybe next time though. It would be great to have more kids tag along.

Reactions: Derbydude