Member III

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Shenton
Member #

Trip: 4 days 2 people
looking for destinations to travel to from New Jersey. One stop we would like to make is Rausch creek offroad park in PA for one day and night. This is my first trip i'm planing so I will take any suggestions or help that comes my way.
using the google machine and Gaia (do i need premium?) and ioverlander but I'm not really tracking on how to find dispersed camping areas.

Cheers! TIA!

Aloha_Cruiser

Rank II

Enthusiast II

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
S.
I’m in south Jersey as well. I want to find some people to do some trips with. We did bald eagle state Forrest in PA over the summer and they have some nice trails, I have a map if you want to check it out. Let me know. Shaun.

Reactions: Jeanna

Jeanna

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
First Name
Jeanna
Last Name
Marie
Member #

I’m in south Jersey as well. I want to find some people to do some trips with. We did bald eagle state Forrest in PA over the summer and they have some nice trails, I have a map if you want to check it out. Let me know. Shaun.
Oh that would be awesome. I love PA, but I’ve never been through any trails with the truck yet. Please do send them my way if you could, thank you.

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

@Overlanderic. The Trans NJ Trail is the closest, best multi day/night trip in NJ. @Xplorr313 did a fabulous job mapping this & meticulously updates it.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
@Overlanderic. The Trans NJ Trail is the closest, best multi day/night trip in NJ. @Xplorr313 did a fabulous job mapping this & meticulously updates it.

What Tim said, the TNJT would be your best option for a 4 day trip. Need any more info ask me or check out the thread.