East coast Appalachian Byway

• HTML tutorial

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

How long did your trip end up taking? We would just be going from around Washington DC down into GA. Have to plan it around the wifes and kids school schedule.
We ran a total of 5 days. I think we'd have needed 3 more to finish Virginia. 4 if the going became very slow.

OperationContingency

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Morganton, NC
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Shores
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Anyone still have contact with the website owner? It seems like the site doesn't exist anymore and I'd love to plan GA up to DC for the end of June, having trouble finding good files.

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS. JUST FOUND THE BYWAY ON ANOTHER SITE AND AM EXTREMELY INTERESTED.

schartrand

Rank II

Contributor II

Ottawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Sebastien
Last Name
Chartrand
Member #

Anyone still have contact with the website owner? It seems like the site doesn't exist anymore and I'd love to plan GA up to DC for the end of June, having trouble finding good files.

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS. JUST FOUND THE BYWAY ON ANOTHER SITE AND AM EXTREMELY INTERESTED.
Which website did you find the gpx file… Im very interested on doing it this fall.. Thanks

OperationContingency

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Morganton, NC
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Shores
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Does anyone have a favorite trail on the East Coast? I love personally love the Smoky Mountain 1000.