US West East Bay Monthly Meet Up - Pleasanton Ridge regional park CA - AUGUST MEET up moved to Aug 20- OLD THREAD

• HTML tutorial

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Dave, just in case you need something cool for your upcoming build, I found this for you:
Haha yeah Vernon drove all the way from UT to our International PullKitchen Head Quarters (my garage) and we installed his unit. He’s selling his whole rig and kitchen now so there’s one available for a discount!

Reactions: Roger 2486

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Happy March everyone! March 13th we will be meeting up and you’ll get a chance to see my current rig! It’s crazy!

(Copied from post #2 which is updated every month for quick reference)
March 2022 AT A GLANCE

March 13th we will be meeting up and hearing the recap of the Anza Borrego trip and highlights. We will also have a guest speaker present on AirMed’s helicopter insurance. While sobering this presentation is an important one as we want to do everything we can to be prepared in the event of an emergency for ourselves or families. The supplemental insurance wI’ll be described in greater detail but is very affordable considering what it offers. You’ll have an opportunity to sign up for a discount price.

We will also be discussing a potential trip late March or early April to Usal Beach and the redwood giants up north. Plan on April 23rd for the Mojave Road Trail Clean Up trip.

OVERLAND BOUND EAST BAY MEETUP

Monthly Meet Up
March 13th, 2022 11am-1pm
Map of the lot at Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park
9801 Foothill Rd
Sunol, CA 94586

Anand_S

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Ramon, CA
First Name
Anand
Last Name
Sambasivam
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKA
Happy March everyone! March 13th we will be meeting up and you’ll get a chance to see my current rig! It’s crazy!

March 2022 AT A GLANCE

March 13th we will be meeting up and hearing the recap of the Anza Borrego trip and highlights. We will also have a guest speaker present on AirMed’s helicopter insurance. While sobering this presentation is an important one as we want to do everything we can to be prepared in the event of an emergency for ourselves or families. The supplemental insurance wI’ll be described in greater detail but is very affordable considering what it offers. You’ll have an opportunity to sign up for a discount price.

We will also be discussing a potential trip late March or early April to Usal Beach and the redwood giants up north. Plan on April 23rd for the Mojave Road Trail Clean Up trip.

Monthly Meet Up
9801 Foothill Rd
Sunol, CA 94586
Dave,
Quick question. Is there a reason meeting is from 11.00AM to 1.00PM?

Reactions: redquatquat

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

March 2022 AT A GLANCE

Monthly Meet Up
9801 Foothill Rd
Sunol, CA 94586
Looking forward to Sunday and seeing your new ride!

alka

Rank II

Enthusiast II

California, USA
First Name
Naveen
Last Name
Alka
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SSU
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a solution / product for my 4runner rear cargo area to make it level when the 2nd row is folded.
Exactly like this one here Toyota-4Runner.org
Do you guys know if anyone makes them locally or can make one for me

fEyAsbz.jpeg

Reactions: PapaDave

alka

Rank II

Enthusiast II

California, USA
First Name
Naveen
Last Name
Alka
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SSU
My Ford Bronco Badlands order is delivered, it's in Livermore Ford.
VIN : 1FMEE5DP6NLA91286

I am not sure if I want it, is anyone interested to buy it ?

Or else is anyone interested in my buying my 2022 4Runner TRD OP with 6k miles

Reactions: PapaDave

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

Great meeting and seeing everyone. Thanks Dave for setting up the very worthwhile presentation; a sobering reality but better to be informed and prepared as with anything. Much appreciated.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I like this photo of Fern Canyon! Bring water boots, or snow boots, and we will walk up this stream. It’s pretty amazing!
(in the previous photo notice how small Armin @TrailHawkGuy is compared to the canyon wall)
57133E96-E9BB-43D4-A9DA-F1EB2D4F13A2.jpeg

Reactions: ProtonDecay

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Well I finally got the new truck after EONS of waiting :blush:

Pretty happy the wireless CarPlay will display Gaia maps onto the center screen. Totally necessary of course.

Now for new wheels, tires, tonneau cover, rack, oh and tent….and well…you all know more than most people how long the list can get
.1BDA3A9D-EB5B-41C6-9ECF-122D38666E9B.jpeg1F62CF6D-4DC4-4490-88A2-DED518408047.jpeg21761AB0-63FF-48E1-BA1B-6AA74735071B.jpeg

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ

Pretty happy the wireless CarPlay will display Gaia maps onto the center screen. Totally necessary of course.

Now for new wheels, tires, tonneau cover, rack, oh and tent….and well…you all know more than most people how long the list can get
.View attachment 225902View attachment 225903View attachment 225904
Dave you need to get a pull kitchen- I know a guy in case you need help

And a push rope - I know a guy for that as well

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

.View attachment 225902View attachment 225903View attachment 225904
Congratulations! Let the good times continue and the mods $$$ begin! Very happy for you!