• HTML tutorial

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Does anyone have any experience on the Campmate Kitchen? Im interested in the design... just wondering how the fit and finish is?

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Sorry I cant help you out, as an european I have no clue what those kitchens are. We have probarly different styles and different brands.
So put up some links and pictures and maybe I can learn a thing or two.

Greetings from Robert

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

Does anyone have any experience on the Campmate Kitchen? Im interested in the design... just wondering how the fit and finish is?
They are hard to find and very expensive. I like it, but for that kind of $$ You are better off building your own.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
I have one that I got at a garage sale for FREE!!!!. I was driving by and my wife saw it and said that there is a large ice chest at the sale. As I am passing by I turned my head and knew immediately what it was. As I walked up to it a gentleman ask if I knew what it was. I said yes and he said take it. :grinning:.

Overall I am happy with it. I would rate it a 7. I have a picture posted on an another thread. Look under Morris Mule Trailer.

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

I have one that I started using a couple years ago. Overall it works great for what I need but there are a couple caveats-#1 the thing is heavy, #2 as someone said they are dang expensive and #3 when I got mine one of the rods at the top of the right wing had come loose from the plastic and comes out if the wing is open and unsupported. Not sure how common that is but does require me to support it somehow, normally on a camp table. I carry all the eating and prep items including spices and condiments in the bottom and a Coleman dual fuel stove on top-the smaller one as the Powerhouse 414 is too big.

At the end of the day I am happy with it but cannot say that it was a game changer for me vs. stacking stuff in an alubox or something similar.