• HTML tutorial

ALNSM_Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Meulan, FRANCE
Member #

Hey guys !

Once again, the Mid Europe Overland bound members worked together ( @Robert OB 33/48 and me !) on an awesome project, and this time it's an Overland kitchen setup !
This unit can be used on the back of the car just by sliding it out BUT it can also be completely out of the car to cook on the beach or, more likely, under the awning or the RTT annexe if the eather goes bad !

I made a video about it and I wanted to share it with you to give you some ideas and inspire you to build your own ! And also to show you that the drawer type of kitchen setup is not the only option !

NKN_0121.jpg

NKN_0037.jpg

NKN_0031.jpg

If you have any question, feel free to ask ! ;)​

ddross

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Dwight
Last Name
Ross
Impressive set up. I really enjoy looking at what everyone builds. I like how it will take advantage of the end of the cargo area or be a stand alone unit. Nice job.

Reactions: ALNSM_Overland

Contributor II

Oregon, The Gorge
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Sletmoe
Very versatile setup!! I like that you can move it around for the best possible camp setup. We are stuck to our vehicle with our setup and we have ended up in the desert with crazy strong wind unable to move the kitchen. This would be a nice upgrade for us!

Where is the propane tank at?

Reactions: ALNSM_Overland

ALNSM_Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Meulan, FRANCE
Member #

Very versatile setup!! I like that you can move it around for the best possible camp setup. We are stuck to our vehicle with our setup and we have ended up in the desert with crazy strong wind unable to move the kitchen. This would be a nice upgrade for us!

Where is the propane tank at?
The propane tank is stored somewhere else in Tha car (behind my seat)