Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

It figures... I stay off the internet for a while and I miss out on all the fun.
I posted on the Rally Point, but I'll let y'all know that I'm going to be in Wimberley that weekend.
It sucks, because Bass Pro is a great location for me. Oh well, next month I guess.

On another note, I'm going to be wheeling with a bunch of folks at Northwest OHV in Bridgeport tomorrow morning.
Arrival time is 8am and we'll all air down, socialize, etc for a bit, then hit the trails soon after.
All skill levels welcome, come on out!

WY Adventurist

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Member #

Question for everybody, the Rendezvous in the Ozarks being put on by Natural State Overland is coming up in October (20-22). Anyone thinking about going?

If so, do we want to group up and make an OB Texas camp?

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

WY Adventurist

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Member #

From what I can tell it's still on, because the registration on their website is open. I checked their fb page and saw a post about the events t-shirt design and some chatter about it from their members.

Dark Path

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flower Mound, TX
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Drew
Member #

From what I can tell it's still on, because the registration on their website is open. I checked their fb page and saw a post about the events t-shirt design and some chatter about it from their members.

Sorry I saw the Ozark trip from the Houston crew and that's the one that's full!
Yeah, this one may be a fun one to join!

Cohinds4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Waco, Texas
Member #

I am looking forward to this, it is quite far from me since I am located in Waco, however it would be great to come up and meet everybody DFW OB crew sometime soon!

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

So I am a newb is this thread closed are there any more meet and greets going or am I a day late and a dollar short.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
you are right on time! Today I will be posting the next event but it is always the same. 3rd Saturday of the month. 6pm to 9pm. uncle bucks restaurant at Bass Pro shop in Grapevine. I hope you can make it.

Last edited:

TXpedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

I posted on the event, but yeah, I really need to try to go meet everyone.
I don't think I have any "Honey Do's" this Saturday. Besides, I've never been to Uncle Bucks :blush: